§ 1 General
Your personal data (e.g., title, name, address, email address, telephone number) is processed by us only in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the data protection law of the European Union (EU). In addition to the processing purposes, recipients, legal bases, and retention periods, the provisions below also inform you about your rights and the person responsible for your data processing. This data protection statement relates only to our websites. If you are redirected to other sites using links on our websites, you should inform yourself about how those sites handle your data.
§ 2 Web analysis using Google Analytics
(1) Purpose of processing
Wir haben für unser Unternehmen einen Datenschutzbeauftragten bestellt:
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the statistical analysis of usage behavior for the purpose of optimization and marketing. To protect your interest in data protection, this website uses Google Analytics with the “anonymizeIP()” extension so that IP addresses are only processed further in abbreviated form to prevent them being linked directly to a particular individual.
(4) Categories of recipients
Google, partner companies
(5) Transfer to a third country
Google LLC, which is headquartered in the USA, is certified for the US-European “Privacy Shield” data protection convention that ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
(6) Retention period
RIGHT TO OBJECT
You can prevent cookies from being stored by changing the corresponding setting within your browser software. However, please note that in this situation you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by the cookie and relating to your usage of the internet site (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available from the link below: optout
You can also prevent the collection of data by placing an opt-out cookie. If you would like to prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website, please click here: deactivate Google Analytics
§ 3 Information about cookies
(1) Purpose of processing
Cookies that are technically necessary are used on this website. These are small text files that are stored on your computer system in or by your internet browser.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles. This respects your interest in data protection.
(4) Retention period
Generally speaking, technically necessary cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Permanently saved cookies have lifetimes of different durations from a few minutes to several years.
(5) RIGHT TO OBJECT
If you do not wish these cookies to be saved, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your internet browser. However, this may result in limited functionality of our website. You can also delete permanently saved cookies via your browser at any time.
§ 4 Newsletter
(1) Purpose of processing
When registering for the newsletter, your email address is used for marketing purposes, i.e., as part of the newsletter, we will inform you in particular about products from our range. For statistical purposes, we can evaluate which links in the newsletter have been clicked on. In this regard, we are unable to identify the specific person that has clicked on a link. You have expressly provided the consent below either on a stand-alone basis or as part of the ordering process: Subscribe to newsletter
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. a) GDPR.
(3) Categories of recipients
If applicable, newsletter distribution providers
(4) Retention period
Your email address will be saved for distribution of the newsletter only for such time as you wish to remain registered to receive it
(5) Right to object
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe as follows: via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
§ 5 Rights of data subjects
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject for the purpose of the GDPR and you have the following rights against the controller:
1. Right of access
You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed by us, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) ) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data relating to you has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the envisaged period for which the personal data relating to you will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
(5) the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of data relating to you, or to request the controller to restrict processing or to object to such processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) where the personal data is not collected from the data subject, any available information as to the source of that data;
(8)the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data relating to you is transferred to a third country or international organization. In this connection, you can request information about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR relating to the transfer
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from the controller the rectification and/or completion of inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you. The controller must make such rectification without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of processing of data relating to you under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of the personal data relating to you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and instead request the restriction of its use;
(3) if the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override your interests.
Where processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If a restriction of processing has been obtained in accordance with the conditions above, the controller shall notify you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
4. Right to erasure
a) Duty to erase
You can request the controller to erase personal data concerning you without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase this data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
(1) the personal data relating to you is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
(2) you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based according to Art. 6 (1) lit. a), or Art.9 (2) lit. a) GDPR, and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
(3) you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR;
(4) the personal data relating to you has been unlawfully processed;
(5) the personal data relating to you has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
(6) the personal data relating to you has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data relating to you public and they are obliged pursuant to Art. 17 (1) GDPR to erase such personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that you have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, that personal data.
The right to erasure shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary
(1) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 (2) lit. h) and i) GDPR, as well as Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 (1) GDPR insofar as the right referred to in paragraph a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
(5) for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
5. Right to notification
If you have exercised the right to rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing with the controller, the controller is obliged to communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
You have a right to be notified about these recipients by the controller.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the controller, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data has been provided, where
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a) GDPR or Art. 9 (2) lit. a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR; and
(2) the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you additionally have the right to have the personal data relating to you transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible. This right shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
The right to data portability shall not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
7. Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data relating to you which is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. e) or f) GDPR, including profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data relating to you unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
Where personal data relating to you is processed for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you shall no longer be processed for these purposes.
In the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, you may exercise your right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
8. Right to withdraw consent given in relation to data protection law
You have the right to withdraw your consent given in relation to data protection law at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
9. Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This shall not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and a data controller;
(2) is authorized by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or
(3) is based on your explicit consent.
However, these decisions shall not be based on special categories of personal data referred to in Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (1) lit. a) or g) GDPR applies and suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests are in place.
In the cases referred to in points (1) and (3), the data controller shall implement suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
10. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority with which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant on the progress and the outcome of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Art. 78 GDPR.
Person responsible for data processing:
DGG GmbH, c/o René Rautenberg
Phone: +49 (0)69 870015700
Contact details of our data protection officer:
This data protection statement was produced by and is regularly updated by janolaw AG.